The Piper Glen Community is in the very center of the most vibrant and exciting area of Charlotte. Within a radius of five miles and five minutes of driving time, there are numerous shopping centers, parks and schools.
If you want to go for walk, run or bicycle, go to the Four Mile Creek or William R. Davie Park.
We have many shopping centers near the Piper Glen Community, such as: The Shops at Piper Glen, StoneCrest at Piper Glen, Piper Glen Station. Here you can:
• stock up on groceries at Trader Joes and Harris-Teeter, or shop at Target and Michaels Arts and Craft (to name a few of our stores),
• enjoy coffee or latte at Starbucks,
• drop off your dry cleaning, meet friends for an alfresco dinner and watch a movie at Regal Theater,
• have visitors stay at two very close hotels: The Residence Inn or Home 2 Suites.
Piper Glen is within several miles to its Public and Private schools.
In just a few additional minutes of driving you can visit:
• SouthPark Mall, which is one of the premiere shopping centers in the Southeast, offering Neiman Marcus, Burberry, Coach, The Apple Store, Crate & Barrel, Louis Vuitton and Macy’s, plus dozens of specialty shops and restaurants.
• Providence Commons Shopping Center is know for home improvement centers: Home Depot and Lowes.
• Other nearby shopping centers are located in Blakeney, Waverly, Ballantyne, and the Arboretum.
Select the Piper Glen Area Map to the left and look for other places or shops of interest to you to see just how easy and convenient they are to Piper Glen.